The Link to All Chains
CrossFi is a cross-chain liquidity sharing protocol characterized by multi-chain lending and synthetic assets. It aims to connect and release all isolated liquidity of existing public chains and is committed to breaking technical barriers of all mainstream public chain assets through leading interoperability technologies.
CrossFi aims to solve:
- The immaturity of cross-chain technology.
- Insufficient liquidity of assets.
- The incomplete supporting infrastructure.
With CrossFi, users and DeFi applications on different chains will be able to communicate with each other quickly and safely, without having to consider technical details. Everyone hopes to get all independent DeFi liquidity with a simple click, this will be the future of CrossFi.
CrossFi focuses on developing three main features to function as a bridge, with the focus of enhancing interoperability between all isolated assets, while also allowing for a robust infrastructure that connects the liquidity of existing public chains.
- Cross-Chain LiquidityCrossFi includes a built-in intermediate liquidity sharing cross-chain pool, which serves as the necessary liquidity supplement and risk hedging pool for additional services, including built-in swap and liquidity fundraising (IDO/IFO).
- L1+L2 Trust LayerCrossFi introduces an L1+L2 trust layer to help scale the transaction speed, lower the gas fee, and further extend the user experience by giving users the availability to any liquidity pools, like Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polkadot, Flow, etc.
- Data-Master For Lending & SynthsCrossFi provides a comprehensive database of historical and real-time liquidity data for cross-chain Lending and Synths, giving users convenient analytical market monitor tools to optimize trading/lending decisions.
The Filecoin Solution
CrossFi aims to function as a bridge, with the focus of enhancing interoperability between all isolated assets, while also allowing for a robust infrastructure that connects the liquidity of existing public chains in the DeFi sector like Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polkadot, Flow, etc.
CrossFi will be the first to support Filecoin lending. CrossFi is committed to uniting more top miners, formulating Filecoin industry standards, and greatly improving the efficiency of the Filecoin ecosystem's financial services. The goal is to solve the 30% liquidity pressure of the Filecoin ecosystem.